In collaboration with the Center of Development of University Education, the International Cooperation and Relations Office at the Faculty of Education launches the Second VISA Access Program.
♦ Second VISA Access Program
The Second Visa Access Program is a set of training activities aiming at qualifying you to obtain a travel grant, integrate into other cultures and develop your English.
In this program you will learn the following:
· What are grants and what are the national and international granting institutions?
· How to write a personal essay- motivation letter and recommendation letter.
· Communication with universities abroad.
· How to write e-mails and cover letters.
· Types of international tests required for grants and how to be well prepared for passing them: TOEFL - IELTS - GRE - GMAT – SAT.
· How to prepare for grant interview.
· How to write your CV in a professional way.
· How to acquaint and integrate with other cultures
· The importance of English in practical life
There will be Trainers of great experience and knowledge of these fields.
Place of training: Faculty of Education-Ain Shams University.
Start Date: Friday, 24th March, 2017.
Applicants will be granted accredited certificates which can be authenticated from the ministry of Foreign Affairs.